In our last blog, we explored some of the very real benefits of having interiorscaping installed in your business. Many people think about potted plants when trying to add plants to the rooms they spend eight or more hours of the day, but that is just the beginning. The possibilities are endless when it comes to adding greenery to your spaces, and we are here to help!
Evergreen Environments has served Newtown and beyond for over 35 years, and we are well-known for our revolutionary interiorscaping designs. Part of what makes us passionate about what we do is the fact that interiorscaping not only makes spaces beautiful, it makes them more healthy. Why? Because plants clean the air. They may look like they’re just sitting there, but they are actually very busy making the environment more healthy for you!
These Amazing Plants Clean the Air!
While all plants clean the air to some extent, there are some plants that clean better than others. In today’s blog, we want to discuss some of the champion air cleaners and some of our favorites when it comes to interiorscapes and vertical gardens.
- This classic plant is both elegant and charming with trailing, climbing vines and star-shaped leaves. It has real lasting power and can climb to massive heights if you let it. We love it especially for its ability to handle both sun and shade with grace.
- This plant features big, waxy leaves in a variety of bright, mottled colors. We love its brightness because it thrives in shade, where it brings some charm and interest. It usually grows to about two feet high and does a fantastic job of cleaning the air.
- You’ve probably seen one of these plants in an office. It features an upright trunk and, long slender leaves that point out in all directions. What many people don’t know about this plant is that its leaves can be anything from green to purple. It can handle both high and low light, which makes it a fantastic plant for atrium interiorscapes. Don’t forget it constantly works to clean the air!
- If you’re longing for blooms in the fall, mums are your friends. They not only add color and interest when most other blooms have expired, they are fantastic at removing benzene from the air you breathe. Double benefits!
- This plant has gained a reputation as a fantastic air cleaner for a reason: it removes formaldehyde and benzene from the air, making the air far more healthy to breathe. Its bright green leaves and trailing vines bring cheer and a beautiful, cascading effect to any space.
- This heroic plant combats toxic gases like carbon monoxide and formaldehyde. Its round, deep green leaves and creamy white flowers make it an elegant addition to any interiorscape.
- This star-shaped plant comes in all different colors, including pink, purple, and yellow. One of the most popular varieties is yellow and green. It can shine in any shadow and we love to use these amazing plants to create striking interiorscapes. Even better, this type of plant removes formaldehyde from the air, which means you can enjoy its beauty while breathing easier!
- This is a succulent that almost doesn’t look like a succulent. It’s very hardy and can tolerate a wide variety of light and moisture levels while removing toxic gases from the environment. It’s a stately plant with wide, rigid leaves. It almost looks like it could live underwater and therefore adds interest to any interiorscape.
Turn to Evergreen Environments
There’s no reason to settle for a drab, dry environment when you have experts like us ready to inject the beauty of nature into your business. Interiorscaping not only makes your business more attractive to visitors, it makes your building more environmentally-friendly as a whole. We are here not just to place some potted plants in some corners; we can install stunning vertical walls, terraced gardens, and beyond. We can even plant full-sized trees indoors. We will manage everything, from installation to ongoing care. You won’t have to worry about your garden; we’ll make sure it always looks its best. Contact us for interiorscapes in Boston and beyond!